Thank you Ugreen for sending over their HiTune T2 True Wireless Earbuds WS105 for review.
Lazada product page: HiTune T2
Specifications & features
• Chip: Pixart Pau1606
• Bluetooth Protocol: HSP, HFP, A2DP, AVRCP
• Bluetooth Range: 10M
• Touch Control
• Bluetooth 5.0
• IPX5 waterproof
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
• Speaker Impedance: 16Ω
• Microphone Sensitivity: -38±3dB
• Battery Capacity: Earbuds: 50 mAh x2; Charging case: 500mAh
• Charging Time: Earbud: 1.5 hours to full charge (15 minutes charge will get up to 1-hour playtime); Charging case: 1.5 hours to full charge via fast charge USB-C cable or less than 2 hours via a wireless charger
• Play Time: Earbud: up to 4 hours; Charging case: up to 20 hours
• Fast wireless charging
• Dual-mode EQ – Gaming mode and Normal mode
• 14.2mm graphene dynamic drivers
• 4 MEMS microphones
• HiTune T2 with charging case
• USB Type C charging cable
• User manual
HiTune T2 with charging case
USB Type C charging cable
The build quality is very solid. Very comfortable to wear for long sessions.
Love the Dual-Mode EQ. Normal mode has decent audio. With Gaming mode, you are able to more easily distinguish the sounds of footsteps, etc in FPS games like Call of Duty Mobile.
The 14.2mm graphene dynamic drivers produce richer audio.
Crystal-clear phone calls with its quad microphones & ENC tech effectively suppresses the environmental noise during calls.
The HiTune T2 is simply excellent.