Thanks to Tronsmart for providing the Onyx Ace Pro for review.
Specifications & features
• Chip: Qualcomm QCC3040, supports aptX adaptive, aptX, AAC, SBC
• Qualcomm DSP & cVc 8.0
• USB Type-C Charging
• One-Tap Control
• Bluetooth 5.2
• Water-Resistant: IPX5
• Driver: 13mm
• Frequency: 20-20K Hz
• Battery Capacity: Earbuds: 35 mAh; Charging case: 400 mAh
• Charging Time: Earbud: 1.5 hour; Charging case: 2 hours
• Play Time: Earbud: up to 6.5 hours (60% volume); Charging case: up to 27 hours (60% volume)
• Onyx Ace Pro with charging case
• USB Type C charging cable
• User manual
• Warranty card
Onyx Ace Pro with charging case
USB Type C charging cable
In 7 languages – English, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, French, Russian & Japanese
Onyx Ace vs Onyx Ace Pro
The design between the 2 is identical except the Onyx Ace Pro has a reset button next to the USB Type C port. Also, the Onyx Ace Pro indicates the L & R earbuds.
The Onyx Ace Pro is a good step up from the previous Onyx Ace, with a gaming mode, better sound quality, and longer battery life.
The Onyx Ace Pro is a good step up from the previous Onyx Ace with updated internal hardware, a gaming mode, better sound quality, and longer battery life.