Thank you Creative for sending their Outlier Pro for review.
Specifications & features
• Audio codecs: AAC, SBC
• Bluetooth profile: A2DP. AVRCP. HFP
• Omni-directional microphones x6
• USB Type-C & wireless charging
• Touch Controls
• Bluetooth 5.2
• Active Noise Cancellation & Ambient mode
• Low latency mode
• Water-Resistant: IPX5
• Driver: 10mm Graphene-coated
• Frequency: 20-20K Hz
• Battery Capacity: Earbuds: 85 mAh; Charging case: 900 mAh
• Charging Time: 2-3 hours
• Play Time: 15 hours (ANC off)/10 hours (ANC on) per charge; Total up to 60 hours with the charging case
• Outlier Pro with charging case
• USB Type C charging cable
• Ear tips
• Quick start guide
• Read me first & safety info
Outlier Pro with charging case
USB Type C charging cable
Quick start guide
Read me first & safety info
That’s really a long list of preset EQs. Also, you can set low latency mode here.
Updating the firmware via the Creative app
SXFI app is basically a music player app.
The Outlier Pro has insane battery life compared to my daily TWS. I still haven’t been able to charge the Outlier Pro after the first charge.
The ANC works really well on my daily commute on the MRT. Outlier Pro canceled all noises on the MRT really well. The ambient mode is great which allows outside noise in.
The sounds on the Outlier Pro are impressive due to proper audio tuning by Creative. With punchy lows and bass. Mids and high are good.
There is a low latency mode that you can enable via the Creative app. Great for gaming.
The big size of the Outlier Pro might put some off but for me, it’s actually quite comfortable to wear.
More info: Outlier Pro