Thank you Ugreen for sending over their HiTune T1 True Wireless Earbuds WS111 for review.
Specifications & features
• Chip: Airoha AB1536
• Audio Codec: AAC, SBC
• Bluetooth Protocol: HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP
• Bluetooth Range: 10M
• Touch Control
• Bluetooth 5.0
• IPX5 waterproof
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
• Speaker Impedance: 32Ω
• Microphone Sensitivity: -38±3dB
• Battery Capacity: Earbuds: 50 mAh x2; Charging case: 500mAh
• Charging Time: Earbud: 1.5 hours to full charge (10 minutes charge will get up to 1-hour playtime); Charging case: 1.5 hours to full charge
• Play Time: Earbud: up to 5.5 hours; Charging case: up to 24 hours
• Dual-mode EQ – SuperBass and Normal mode
• 6mm graphene dynamic drivers
• HiTune T1 with charging case
• 4 pairs of ear tips (XS, S, M, L)
• USB Type C charging cable
• User manual
HiTune T1 with charging case
USB Type C charging cable
Changing voice language
To change to Chinese or English, triple-tap the earbuds during the pairing process when the LED is blinking blue and white alternately.
The build quality is very solid. Very comfortable to wear for long sessions.
Love the Dual-Mode EQ. Normal mode has a louder vocal. SuperBass mode softens the vocal while emphasizing the bass.
The overall sound of the HiTune T1 is fine and clear.
The HiTune T1 is simply excellent.