Thank you Ugreen for sending over their HiTune True Wireless Stereo Earbuds WS100 for review.
Specifications & features
• Chip: Qualcomm QCC3020 chipset
• Audio Codec: Qualcomm aptX, AAC, SBC
• Qualcomm cVc 8.0
• Bluetooth Protocol: HSP, HFP, AVRCP, A2DP
• Bluetooth Range: 10M
• Touch Control
• Bluetooth 5.0
• IPX5 waterproof
• Frequency Response: 20Hz-20KHz
• Speaker Impedance: 32Ω ± 15%
• Microphone Sensitivity: -38dB
• Battery Capacity: Earbuds: 60 mAh x2; Charging case: 300mAh
• Charging Time: Earbud: 1.5 hours to full charge (with 15 minutes charging, it can be used for 2 hours); Charging case: 2 hours to full charge
• Play Time: Earbud: up to 9 hours; Charging case: up to 27 hours
• HiTune with charging case
• 3 pairs of ear tips (S, M, L)
• USB Type C charging cable
• User manual
HiTune with charging case
USB Type C charging cable
The manual is in 8 languages.
Left is charging the case while the right is charging the HiTune.
The build quality is very solid. Now in full matte black with some gloss black on the earbuds.
The mids are great with crystal clear vocals, and the highs are really clean. I find the bass is not as high as I wanted them to be.
No lag when gaming and when watching videos thanks to the aptX. Call quality is superb on the HiTune TWS earbuds.
Overall the HiTune is simply excellent.
Ugreen also included a free gift with the HiTune – Ugreen hard case for earphones.