Thank you, Tronsmart for sending over their new Trip Waterproof Portable Speaker for review.
Specifications & features
• Power: 10W RMS
• Bluetooth 5.3
• Bluetooth Range: 18m/59ft (open area)
• Audio Codec: SBC
• Bluetooth profile: HFP/AVRCP/A2DP
• Frequency range: 60Hz – 20KHz
• IPX7 water resistance
• Supports USB Type-C fast charging
• Battery Capacity: 2,000mAh
• Charging Time: 3 Hours
• Play Time: Up to 20 hours (50% volume)
• USB Type C charging cable
• 3.5mm audio cable
• SoundPulse card, User manual & warranty card
USB Type C charging cable
3.5mm audio cable
The Trip is an inexpensive, small and lightweight speaker that packs a powerful punch. The bass is somewhat lacking but for the price, it’s not much to complain about.
It has excellent battery life for something so small and lightweight.
It’s simple to operate and the loop is a nice touch so you can hang it from a clip. It’s compact enough to fit easily in most bags so this little Trip can be brought anywhere with you.
The Trip comes in 6 colors – Black, Blue, Grey, Red, Orange & Camo. I really like the new Camo color.
It’s a definite buy.