Got this Onyx Ace from Tronsmart to review.
Specifications & features
• Chip: Qualcomm QCC3020, supports aptX, AAC, SBC
• Qualcomm DSP & cVc 8.0
• USB Type-C Charging
• One-Tap Control
• Bluetooth 5.0
• Water-Resistant: IPX5
• Bluetooth Compatibility: HFP/HSP/AVRCP/A2DP
• Impedance: 32Ω
• Driver: 13mm
• Frequency: 20-20K Hz
• Battery Capacity: Earbuds: 40 mAh; Charging case: 400 mAh
• Charging Time: Earbud: 1 hour 20 mins; Charging case: 1 hour 30 mins
• Play Time: Earbud: up to 5 hours (50% volume); Charging case: up to 24 hours (50% volume)
• Standby Time: Earphone: about 60 hours; Charging case: 90 days
• Onyx Ace with charging case
• USB Type C charging cable
• User manual
• Warranty card
Onyx Ace with charging case
USB Type C charging cable
In 6 languages – English, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, French & Japanese
Left is charging the case while the right is charging the Onyx Ace
The Onyx Ace gives superb sound clarity and bass.
Virtually zero latency with Qualcomm’s aptX when playing games and watching videos.
Good voice calls thanks to the quad-microphones with noise cancellation of the Qualcomm cVc 8.0.
Instant auto-connect to your device when you open the case cover
My wife also tested the Onyx Ace by watching Rene Liu’s (劉若英) online concert on 17/04/2020. She said she was blown away with the clarity and the bass. And her ears don’t hurt after wearing for 2+ hours straight. She has upgraded from her Spunky Beat to the Onyx Ace.
There is also a black version of the Onyx Ace available.
Tronsmart Onyx Ace is the best budget Airpods alternative in the market now.