Got this Zeepin C220 Solar Powered TPMS with external sensors from Aliexpress recently. It has the options for external or internal sensors.
Aliexpress product page: C220 Solar Powered TPMS
Technical Specs & features:
• Intelligent Alarm: Leakage Alert, High Temperature Alert, High Pressure Alert, Low Pressure Alert
• Display working temperature: -40 Deg.C – 85 Deg.C
• Monitoring temperature scope: -40 Deg.C – 85 Deg.C
• Monitoring pressure scope: 0 – 5 Bar
• Display battery capacity: 1000mA
For external sensors:
• Sensor working temperature: -40 Deg.C – 80 Deg.C
• Sensor battery supply: CR1632 battery
• Sensor battery capacity: 120mA
For internal sensors:
• Sensor working temperature: -40 Deg.C – 125 Deg.C
• Sensor battery supply: CR2050 battery
• Sensor battery capacity: 345mA
• Display unit
• External sensor x4
• Locking nuts x4
• Button head cap
• Mounting tape
• English manual
• Warranty card
Locking nuts & wrench
Button head cap
English manual & warranty card
How to change the external sensors’ battery
External sensor using a CR1632 battery.
Recommended to first charge the display unit via the micro USB port before putting into the car to be used/charged by sunlight.
A nice little inexpensive tool to help monitor the pressure in your tires. Less worry about having a flat tire unknowingly.
Notice when driving the pressure will fluctuate a few PSI. Guess this is normal due to external conditions like tire temperature, etc.