Got the 70Mai Tyre Pressure Monitor System Lite for review.
Note – The Lite version is using the external sensors whereas the normal version is using built-in sensors.
Aliexpress product page: 70Mai TPMS
• Model: Midrive T02
• Receiver working voltage: 5V
• Receiver current: 1A
• Receiver working temperature: -20° to 70° C
• Receiver power supply: Solar/USB cable
• Receiver battery capacity: 500mAh
• Receiver Bluetooth 4.2
• Sensor air pressure range: 0.0 to 8.0 Bar (0 to 100 psi)
• Sensor working temperature: -40° to 80° C
• Sensor air pressure accuracy: ±0.1 bar
• Sensor temperature accuracy: ±3°C
• Sensor operating frequency: 433.92MHz
• Sensor transmit power: <8 dBm
• Sensor waterproof rating: IP67
• Sensor weight: 9g
• External sensors x4
• Battery removal clamps
• Anti-theft HEX nuts
• Metal wrench
• Micro USB cable
• Tyre pressure warning stickers
• Spare waterproof rubber rings
• User manual
External sensors using CR1632 lithium batteries.
Battery removal clamps
Anti-theft HEX nuts
Micro USB cable
Tyre pressure warning stickers
Spare waterproof rubber rings
Low pressure test
The receiver will continuously beep and flash when low pressure is detected.
The 70mai TPMS Lite is very nicely built. Each sensor has laser-etched markings with QR code for longer durability.
The only drawback that the pressure is measured in Bar only. I wish there is a setting to can change to use Pounds per Square Inch (Psi) also.
Luckily here we are also using Kilopascal (kPa). Conversion from Bar to kPa is 1.1 bar is 110 kPa.