Thank you Ugreen for sending over their GaNX 65w CD224 UK for review.
Specifications & features
• PCBA Structure: GaN
• Input: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz, 1.8A Max
• Output (USB-C1/USB-C2): 5V 3A/9V 3A/12V 3A/15V 3A/20V 3.25A, Max 65W
• Output (USB-C3): 5V 3A/9V 2A/12V 1.5A, Max 18W
• Output (USB-A): 4.5V 5A/5V 4.5A/5V 3A/9V 2A/12V 1.5A, Max 22.5W
• Total Output Power: 65W
• Fast Charging Protocols: PPS/PD3.0/PD2.0, QC4+/QC4.0/Qc3.0/QC2.0, AFC, FCP/sCP/sFCP PE2.0/PE1.1, BC1.2
• GaNX 65w CD224 UK
GaNX 65w CD224 UK
I’m using ATorch UD18 tester & PD 3.0 trigger for the testing
This GaNX 65w is the UK version of the EU version reviewed here. It’s a really small and powerful charger with its USB-C ports being able to output a 65W charging speed, the third USB-C PD port can output 24W, and then the USB-A port can output 22.5W.
It also can Super Fast Charge 2.0 my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G.
Where to buy it?