Thank you Ugreen for sending over their GaNX 65w CD224 for review.
Specifications & features
• PCBA Structure: GaN
• Input: 100-240V~ 50/60Hz, 1.8A Max
• Output (USB-C1/USB-C2): 5V 3A/9V 3A/12V 3A/15V 3A/20V 3.25A, Max 65W
• Output (USB-C3): 5V 3A/9V 2A/12V 1.5A, Max 18W
• Output (USB-A): 4.5V 5A/5V 4.5A/5V 3A/9V 2A/12V 1.5A, Max 22.5W
• Total Output Power: 65W
• Fast Charging Protocols: PPS/PD3.0/PD2.0, QC4+/QC4.0/Qc3.0/QC2.0, AFC, FCP/sCP/sFCP PE2.0/PE1.1, BC1.2
• GaNX 65w CD224
GaNX 65w CD224
I’m using ATorch UD18 tester & PD 3.0 trigger for the testing
This GaNX 65w is a really small and powerful charger with its USB-C ports being able to output a 65W charging speed, the third USB-C PD port can output 24W, and then the USB-A port can output 22.5W.
It also can Super Fast Charge 2.0 my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G.
Great to just bring this GaNX 65w charger instead of taking multiple chargers for multiple devices.
Where to buy it?