Thank you Atcetera Solutions for providing another Yi product for review – the new Yi Mini dashcam.
• Processor: Dual Core CPU
• Sensor: 2M pixel high-sensitivity image sensor
• Lens: 140° wide angle lens view. 4G all-glass + 1 IR Infrared filter.
• Aperture: F2.2 for the front cam
• Resolution: 1080p 30fps & 720p 30fps
• 2″ LCD screen
• Built-in high precision three-axis sensor
• Support up to 64GB microSD card
• Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11n 2.4GHz
• Built-in lithium battery
• Yi mini dashcam
• 90° angled 11.5 feet micro USB cable
• USB car charger
• User guide
• Yi thank you card
Yi mini dashcam
90° angled 11.5 feet micro USB cable
USB car charger
Warranty & Yi thank you card
Will be using 32GB Kingston microSD for the recordings
Initial firmware out of the box
Yi dashcam app
Recorded in 1920×1080 30fps with an overall bit rate of 15.4 Mb/s.
A discreet design but basic & user-friendly dashcam from Yi with decent video quality.