Thank you, Tronsmart for sending over their new Studio Wireless Speaker for review.
Specifications & features
• True 2.1 dynamic sound
• Power: 30W RMS
• Bluetooth Range: 10m/32.8ft
• Audio Codec: A2DP/SBC/AAC
• Patented SoundPulse® technology
• Patented TuneConn™ technology to sync audio across 100+ speakers
• Hardened aluminum chassis
• Engineered with quad passive radiators, dual tweeters, and 1 woofer
• Frequency range: 60Hz – 20KHz
• IPX4 water resistance
• Supports USB Type-C fast charging
• Battery Capacity: 2,000mAh
• Charging Time: About 3 – 3.5 hours
• Play Time: Up to 15 hours on a 50% volume
• USB Type C charging cable
• 3.5mm audio cable
• SoundPulse card, User manual & warranty card
USB Type C charging cable
3.5mm audio cable
This Studio is one tiny powerful speaker.
The Studio has clear treble with amazing bass. With SoundPulse enabled, it can easily fill up my living room with music.
The aluminum finish on the Studio gives a premium feel but the downside is that it attracts fingerprints and smudges easily.
Wish I could test out the TrueConn link with a few Studios though.
Currently, paired the Studio with my desktop and its small size fits nicely under my LG 29WK600-W.
Get yours here: Lazada