Here’s the new F200 Pro from Thinkware.
Sicurez Technologies product page: F200 Pro
• Processor: Ambarella
• Sensor: CMOS 2.0M
• Viewing angle: Front: 140º; Rear: 160º Wide Viewing Angle
• 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G)
• Resolution: Front & rear: FHD (1920 x 1080) 30fps
• Support up to 128GB microSD card
• External GPS (Optional)
• Built-in Wi-Fi
• Built-in supercapacitor
• Safety Camera Alert
• Road Safety Warning System (LDWS, FCWS, uFCWS, FVDW)
• Time-lapse & motion detection parking mode
• Super Night Vision
• Energy Saving Parking Recording
• F200 Pro
• Tape mount
• Rear cam
• Rear cam cable
• 16GB Thinkware micro SD card
• Hardwire kit
• Cable holder x3
• Spare mounting tape
• Quick start guide
• Leaflets for Customer service info, Thinkware Cloud & Thinkware Dash Cam Link
Rear cam cable
16GB Thinkware micro SD card
My review sample unit came with a 16GB micro SD card but the retail bundle will come with a 32GB micro SD card instead.
Cable holder x3
Spare mounting tape
Quick start guide
I’m using a 128GB Samsung Evo Plus micro SD for the recordings. I’ve also installed the optional external GPS module from Thinkware for testing.
Thinkware Dash Cam Link app
Below is recorded in 1920×1080 30fps H.264 with an overall bit rate of 11.2 Mb/s for the front and rear cam
The new F200 Pro now comes with a full ADAS system, Super Night Vision, Time Lapse parking mode like its bigger siblings.
The F200 Pro is much like the famous discontinued mid-range F770 in terms of specs and functions. The only downside is the GPS module is an optional add-on accessory.
The F200 Pro is a great entry-level dashcam to consider with the world-famous parking mode, ADAS & Safety Camera Alert from Thinkware.