Thanks to Tronsmart for providing the Elite Pro 2.4GHz Bluetooth Wireless Gaming Mechanical Keyboard for review.
Specifications & features
• Hot-swappable Gateron red mechanical switches. Compatible with Gateron, Cherry, and Kailh switches
• Double-shot PBT keycaps
• Full keyboard macros
• Anti-ghosting keys up to 8 simultaneous key presses
• 16.8 million color RGB lighting
• Adjustable angled feet
• Multiple platforms – Windows, Mac, Android, iOS
• Battery Capacity: 1900mAh
• Connection: USB Type-C wired/Bluetooth5.0/2.4GHz Wireless connection
• Connect to 3 devices via Bluetooth simultaneously
• 65% compact layout with 68 keys
• Elite Pro
• 2.4GHz USB dongle
• USB Type-C braided cable
• Keycap puller
• Gateron sample switches & switch puller
• User manual
• Warranty card
2.4GHz USB dongle
USB Type-C braided cable
Gateron sample switches & switch puller
Tronsmart Elite Driver
This is the first time I’m using a 65% keyboard and needs some getting used to the new layout and the Gateron red switches as my daily keyboard are the Tecware Phantom Elite using Kailh brown switches.
Overall the Elite Pro with the Gateron Red switches is good for gaming and no lag when used wirelessly with the 2.4GHz USB dongle.
Bluetooth connectivity works seamlessly simultaneously with missus’ HP notebook and iPad Pro for her work.
The Elite Pro is ultra-portable, just drop it into a notebook backpack and go.
You can further customize the RGB lighting and setup macros using the Tronsmart Elite Driver software on Windows.
There is also Tronsmart Elite (non-Pro) which is using non-hot-swappable Outemu blue switches.