Thanks to Tronsmart for providing the Onyx Neo for review.
Specifications & features
• Chip: Qualcomm QCC3020, supports aptX, AAC, SBC
• Qualcomm DSP & cVc 8.0
• USB Type-C Charging
• One-Tap Control Voice Assistant
• Bluetooth 5.0
• IPX5 Water-Resistant
• Bluetooth Compatibility: HFP/HSP/AVRCP/A2DP
• Impedance: 16Ω
• Speaker: Φ6mm
• Frequency: 20-20K Hz
• Battery Capacity: Earbuds: 35 mAh; Charging case: 350 mAh
• Charging Time: Earbud: 50 mins; Charging case: 2 hours
• Play Time: Earbud: up to 7 hours (50% volume); Charging case: up to 24 hours (50% volume)
• Standby Time: With charging case: 90 days
• Driver Unit: Φ6mm
• Onyx Neo with charging case
• 3 pairs of ear tips (S, M, L)
• USB Type C charging cable
• User manual
• Warranty card
Onyx Neo with charging case
USB Type C charging cable
In 6 languages – English, Italian, Spanish, Dutch, French & Japanese
This Onyx Neo is the twin brother of Spunky Beat with identical specs.
Onyx Neo is missing the USB-A cable for 2nd method of charging and the built-in strap which Spunky Beat has.
Noticed on Onyx Neo there are some slight improvements; low frequencies are more detailed and brighter. The bass is more textured and good dynamics. Mid and high frequencies remain the same like on Spunky Beat.
The price of Onyx Neo is lower than Spunky Beat with the same specs but with some slight improvements. Making it the most affordable TWS using a Qualcomm chip.