Bought this Samsung 860 QVO 1TB during after Black Friday sales in Amazon for US$$87.99 (MYR365+-) without shipping to Malaysia. The lowest price I found in Lazada is US$143 (MYR593) not yet include shipping.
Amazon link: Samsung 860 QVO 1TB
It’s selling new in Amazon for US$89.99 (MYR373+-) now
Specifications & features:
• Interface: SATA 6Gb/s
• Storage memory: Samsung V-NAND 4bit MLC (QLC)
• Controller: Samsung MJX Controller
• DRAM: 1GB LPDDR4 for 1TB, 2GB LPDDR4 for 2TB & 4GB LPDDR4 for 4TB
• Capacity: 1TB, 2TB & 4TB
• Form factor: 2.5″
• Special feature supports: TRIM, S.M.A.R.T, Encryption, WWN, Device Sleep Mode, Garbage Collection
• Sequential read: Up to 550 MB/s
• Sequential write: Up to 520 MB/s
• 860 QVO 1TB
• Installation guide & warranty statement
860 QVO 1TB
Installation guide & warranty statement
Plugging the 860 QVO to my Gigabyte X470 Aorus Gaming 5 WIFI’s SATA port.
Performance comparison with my Samsung 970 Evo 500GB
ATTO Disk Benchmark
AS SSD Benchmark
Anvil’s Storage Utilities
Even though is not as fast as NVMe. The 860 QVO is a good drive for everyday use.
It’s a bargain on Amazon for US$89.99 for the 1TB.