Thank you Ugreen for sending over their Bluetooth 5.0 Receiver Audio Adapter CM110 for review.
Specifications & features
• Bluetooth version: 5.0
• Bluetooth protocol: AVRCP, A2DP, HFP, and HSP
• Frequency range: 2.402GHz-2.480GHz
• Frequency response: 20Hz-20kHz
• Output power: 9mW RL=16 impediments
• SNR: >90dB
• Operating distance: up to 10m
• Total harmonic distortion: <0.1%
• Mic Sensitivity: ±42dB
• Compatible with all 3.5mm audio cable
• Supports HiFi, SBC, AAC, aptX™, and aptX™ LL
• Battery capacity: 3.7V/110mAh lithium polymer
• Music playing time: up to 4 hours
• Phone calling time: up to 5 hours
• Micro USB cable
• Thank you card
Micro USB cable
Thank you card
Paired the CM110 with my Samsung Galaxy S9+ and my old Denon AH-C710 in-ear headphones.
This adapter is a great alternative for older 3.5mm headphones a new lease of life for newer devices that lacks a 3.5mm headphone jack.
This adapter can be used for gaming also with little to no lag thanks to the Qualcomm’s aptX.