Thank you Atcetera Solutions for providing another Yi product for review – the new Yi Nightscape dashcam.
• Processor: (not mentioned in the specs)
• Sensor: Sony Starvis IMX307
• Lens: 140° wide-angle lens view. 6G all-glass.
• Aperture: F1.8
• Resolution: 1080p 30fps WDR, 1080p 60fps, 720p 30fps WDR, 720p 60fps
• 2.4″ LCD screen
• Support up to 64GB microSD card
• Built-in Wi-Fi 802.11n
• Built-in supercapacitor
• Yi Nightscape dashcam
• Tape mount
• 90° angled 11.5 feet micro USB cable
• USB car charger
• User guide
• Yi thank you card
90° angled 11.5 feet micro USB cable
USB car charger
Warranty & Yi thank you card
Will be using 64GB Netac Pro microSD for the recordings
Initial firmware out of the box
Yi dashcam app
Recorded in 1920×1080 30fps with an overall bit rate of 15.4 Mb/s.
Yi’s first supercapacitor dashcam using Sony Starvis IMX307 sensor. The video quality is clear.
I like the user interface on the Nightscape.
The Yi Nightscape dashcam’s ADAS uses the GPS on your mobile phone to work and needs to be connected via the Yi dashcam app in order to work. It’s somewhat accurate for the LDWS & FCWS.