Got this Mini Q9 for review from Skyhigh Global
Aliexpress product page: Mini Q9
• Processor: Mstar MSC8328P
• Sensor: OmniVision OV4689
• Lens: 6G 135° wide angle lens view
• Resolution: 1296P 30fps, 1080p 30fps, 720p 30/60fps
• 1.5″ High Resolution TFT
• Support up to 64GB microSD card
• Rear cam (optional)
• 340° rotatable lens
• Built-in super capacitor
• Parking mode (either by using the hardwire kit or the OBDII power plug)
• Mini Q9
• OBD power plug
• 3 wires hardwire kit
• Car charger
• Long cable with GPS module
• Micro USB cable
• Cable clips x6
• Wiping cloth
• Spare mount tapes
• Windscreen films
• User manual
OBD power plug
3 wires hardwire kit
Long cable with GPS module
Micro USB cable
Spare tape mounts
This film is used to stick on the windscreen then stick the Q9 on top to prevent damaging the tint.
Will be using 64GB Samsung Evo+ micro SD for the recordings.
Initial firmware out of the box
Firmware 20180521P V1
Recorded in 2304×1296 30fps with an overall bit rate of 16.3 Mb/s.
This Mini Q9 have a unique Design with separate lens housing which can rotate 340°. Really like using the OBDII power plug to power the Mini Q9.
Didn’t really like the proprietary power cable as can’t use normal USB chargers.