Received this X2 Pro from DDPai for review.
Technical Specs & features:
• Processor: Front – HiSilicon Hi3516D. Rear – HiSIlicon Hi3518E
• Sensor: Front – OmniVision OV4689 image sensor. Rear – Omnivision OV9712 image Sensor
• Viewing angle: Front – 140° wide angle 6G lens F1.8. Rear – 120° wide angle F2.2
• Resolution: Front – 1440p 25fps, 1080p 30fps, 720p 20fps. Rear – 720p
• Micro SD card (max 128GB)
• 3rd Generation remote button
• Built-in 2.4GHz Wi-Fi
• Built-in GPS
• Built-in Super Capacitor
• Parking mode (requires hardwire kit)
• X2 Pro
• Tape mount
• Rear cam
• Rear cam cable
• Car charger
• 2.4GHz wireless remote button
• Pry tool
• Toshiba Exceria 32GB micro SD
• Cable holders x5
• Spare mounting tapes
• User manual
Rear cam cable
2.4GHz wireless remote button
Toshiba Exceria 32GB micro SD
Spare mounting tapes
Initial firmware out of the box
Front cam video is recorded in 2560×1440 25fps with an overall bit rate of 10.6 Mb/s.
Rear cam video is recorded in 1280×720 30fps with an overall bit rate of 6,991 kb/s.
This X2 Pro’s front cam image quality is quite clear and sharp at an overall bit rate of 10.6 Mb/s but I wish DDPai would use a 1080p camera for the rear camera instead of a 720p camera.