Well, I finally bought this Thinkware F800 Pro from Sicurez Technologies – Thinkware Malaysia Exclusive Dealer after reviewing the Thinkware F770.
Thinkware product page: F800 Pro
Sicurez Technologies product page: F800 Pro
• Ambarella A12A55
• Sensor for front & rear: Sony Exmor R CMOS 2.13M IMX291
• Viewing angle: 140° wide angle lens view for front & rear
• 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G)
• Resolution: front & rear – Full HD (1920×1080) @ 30fps
• Support up to 128GB microSD card (F800 Pro only)
• Built-in GPS
• Built-in Wi-Fi
• Built-in super capacitor
• Safety Camera Alert
• Road Safety Warning System: Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS), Front Collision Warning System (FCWS), Urban Front Collision Warning System (uFCWS) and Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW)
• Time lapse & motion detection parking mode
• Super Night Vision 2.0
• Advanced Video Clear Technology
• Geo-Fencing (F800 Pro only)
• Locate Vehicle (F800 Pro only)
• Driving Impact Notification (F800 Pro only)
• Energy Saving Parking Mode (F800 Pro only)
• Thinkware Cloud (F800 Pro only)
• Can disable parking mode timer cutoff. If using a battery pack, the voltage cutoff (battery protection) can also be turned off. (F800 Pro only)
F800 Pro box
• F800 Pro
• Tape mount
• Cable holder x3
• Hardwire kit
• USB micro SD card reader
• Spare mounting tape
• Quick start guide
• Customer service info
Cable holder & spare mounting tape
USB micro SD card reader
Quick start guide & customer service information
Rear camera box
• Rear camera
• Rear camera cable
• Installation guide
Rear camera cable
F800 Pro & rear cam
Thinkware 64GB microSD UHS1 MLC card
Thinkware Cloud for F800/F800 Pro app
Recorded in 1920×1080 30fps with an overall bit rate of 11.2 Mb/s with Super Night Vision 2.0 disabled.
This F800 Pro is the new King of the Beast with improved ADAS functions from the F770 to be more accurate and cloud functions. Never regretted getting this F800 Pro.
Favorite feature is the new is the Front Vehicle Departure Warning (FVDW).
The Safety Camera Alert feature is coming to Malaysia very soon. Can’t wait.
Shawn Y. · March 19, 2018 at 3:46 pm
Hi Jeremy, may I know if you have had any recommended shop performed the installation or DIY?
Jeremy Wong · March 19, 2018 at 3:54 pm
Sicurez has authorized sellers/installers throughout Malaysia. I know in KL is EA Auto.
My F800 is DIY install. Took me about 3 hours of trial and error to install 😀
DANNY SIM YONG SENG · June 20, 2019 at 2:03 am
Thinkware F800 pro vs BlackVue DR900S?
Jeremy Wong · June 20, 2019 at 2:09 pm
Very hard to compare a 4K dashcam with a 1080p dashcam. Unless you compare their features.
Jeremy Wong · July 2, 2019 at 11:18 pm
Very hard to compare the 2 as DR900S is 4K and the F800 Pro is 1080p only.