Thank you, Sicurez Technologies – Thinkware Malaysia Exclusive Dealer, for letting me review one of my dream dashcams, the Thinkware F770.
• Ambarella A7LA85
• Sensor for front & rear: Sony Exmor CMOS Sensor 2.19M
• Viewing angle: 140° wide angle lens view
• 3-Axis Accelerometer G-Sensor (3D, ±3G)
• Resolution: Front & rear – Full HD (1920×1080) @30fps
• Support up to 64GB microSD card
• Built-in GPS
• Built-in Wi-Fi
• Built-in super capacitor
• Road Safety Warning System: Lane Departure Warning System (LDWS) & Front Collision Warning System (FCWS)
• Time lapse & motion detection parking mode
• Super Night Vision
• DUAL SAVE® (Internal BackuUp Memory)
• Advanced Video Clear Technology
• Tape mount
• Cable holder x5
• Hardwire kit
• Blackvue 16GB MLC Class 10 micro SD
• USB micro SD card reader
• Spare mounting tape
• Quick start guide
• Customer service info
Cable holder & spare mounting tape
USB micro SD card reader
Quick start guide & customer service information
This pack of silica-gel is an extra attention to details from Thinkware. Usually, don’t see many manufacturers would put this in their packaging.
Rear camera box
• Rear camera
• Rear camera cable
• Installation guide
Rear camera cable
Thinkware 32GB microSD UHS1 MLC card
Recorded in 1920×1080 30fps with an overall bit rate of 11.0 Mb/s for both front and rear camera.
Though the Thinkware F770 was released in June 2016 as their flagship model. I can say that it is currently one of my favorite premium dashcam available and most likely to be an upgrade of my current Viofo A119/A119S in my car due to the F770’s features. Luckily can turn off the annoying FCWS.
But then there is Thinkware’s latest flagship the F800 & F800 Pro which is coming in November 2017 to Malaysia. Hope can get a review unit then.