Shadow Tec have sent me their Shadow 3 test sample for a review.
Official Shadow Tec product page: Shadow 3
• Processor: Novatek 96655
• Sensor: Sony IMX323
• 158° viewing angle, F1.6, 6-layers glass lens
• 2″ LCD screen
• Resolution: 1920 x 1080 30fps for front and 720×480 30fps for rear
• Support up to 64GB microSD card
• Battery: 200mAh Lithium Ion Battery
• Shadow 3
• 90° angled rear cam cable
• 90° angled car charger
• Tape mount
• Rear cam
• Manual in Chinese and English
Rear cam & cable
90° angled car charger
Manual in Chinese and English
Initial firmware out of the box
Recorded in 1920×1080 30fps with an overall bit rate of 11.4 Mb/s
Recorded in 1728×1296 30fps with an overall bit rate of 11.0 Mb/s
The above 1296p video looks very weird. Think best to stick with 1080p.
Rear cam recorded in 720×480 30fps with an overall bit rate of 3,672 kb/s
Note – You can connect to the Shadow 3 via wifi on your phone using FinalCam app which I forgot to test out.