Bought this Zanflare F1 LED Torchlight 6000-6500K during gearbest‘s Black Friday Sale for US$29.99
Gearbest product page: Zanflare F1
Product page: Zanflare F1
Specifications and features list:
• Length 5.3″
• Weight (including battery) 144.5g
• Beam distance 252 meters
• Waterproof to 2 meters IPX-8
• Impact resistant to 1.5 meters
• Mode memory recalls the last mode used.
• Fully integrated charging circuit. Built-in USB port.
• Reverse polarity protection guards against improper battery installation.
• An efficient regulating circuit keeps output as high as possible even as battery voltage weakens.
• Two switches: one controls power, the other changes modes.
• The suggested battery and the only one for which can be charged internally is an 18650. Other battery options are either 2x 3.7v 16340, 2x 3v CR123 or 2x 3.7v 18350
• Cree XP-L V6 LED with a smooth reflector
- Moonlight – 1 lumen
- Low – 50 lumens
- Medium – 290 lumens
- High – 590 Lumens
- Flare – 1240 Lumens
Runtimes for moonlight mode estimated for 550 hours. The high mode will yield 2 hrs and 30 minutes which is quite good. Meanwhile, the “flare” mode will only remain constant for about 1 minute. It goes down to high mode to prevent the components from getting too hot.
• Titanium-coated clip
• Spare O-ring
• User manual